Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one here from Minnesota and know where i can get my stock 20s chromed. the cost of buying them is so exspensive, so i'm thinking of getting them chromed instead. thanks...

·
Premium Member
396 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Between the time I ordered my FX and delivery, I was desperately trying to find one like I ordered just so I wouldn't have to wait so long. At one point, I did find one, but without the OEM chromes. So I started looking into getting a set - preferably OEMs. The dealer wanted full retail for 'em - waaay too much. I did get a couple quotes for around $1300 for the set (if I remember correctly - it's been over a year now already). That price included giving up the stocks. Both of the quotes I received were from tire shops that have connections (usually to shops in CA) that rotate sets of wheels and chrome 'em. You buy the last guy's and later someone buys yours...

The whole deal never worked out for me. I ended up waiting for my FX and in the end, I'm glad I did.

Bottom line: a reputable wheel & tire shop should have options for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.