Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an invite to BMW's Ultimate Driving Experience at Reliant Stadium next month. It's a 2.5 hour performance driving/auto-X course where they pair you with a professional driver and turn you loose in a new X3. They'll also have various models available for test drive. Should be a blast; nothin' like beating on someone else's car! (and coming away from it knowing that my FX can do whatever I just did in the X3 better and faster) :D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Those are nice- I went to one they had for Mercedes vehicles in Irvine back in June.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Same here but for the price of a X3 3.0 you can custom order a FX45 in Taiwan.

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sensei said:
Wow. Sounds like loads of fun. Take pics if you can. ^^
Will do! I also get to invite a guest. I'm running through my list of supermodel friends right now... :wink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
OIIIIIIO said:
I still see more FX'S than X3's one the road here...
Must be a East side of the metroplex thing; I see all kinds of X3s in Fort Worth, but hardly any FXs. I think it has to do with how far we have to drive to get to the nearest Infiniti versus BMW dealers.

MustGoFastR:

Have fun at the track with the UDE. They'll really let you flog them pretty well. And try to get one with a 6 speed, they're a lot more fun and the only thing I regret in chosing the FX. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
SUPERMODEL?

NO, you can't see my MOOBS!!!!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GEAUX said:
SUPERMODEL?

NO, you can't see my MOOBS!!!!
:lol: :roll:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
MGFR, The Staff/Professional driver will be seating on the passenger side with you, they do talk alot try to tell/teach you how to steer the car... Grrrr.... so it's not a bad idea to bring some duct tape, you will need it to tape his mouth shut.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D I'll keep that in mind.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
phamgiaj said:
MGFR, The Staff/Professional driver will be seating on the passenger side with you, they do talk alot try to tell/teach you how to steer the car... Grrrr.... so it's not a bad idea to bring some duct tape, you will need it to tape his mouth shut.
Man, I thought that was just me thinking that!!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Steve,

This rocks man, take pics.

Funny, I just received one in the mail today for GM, specifically the C6 and the H2 at reliant.

Is this the same one? It says it has multiple cars besides GM there.

I think around the 17th. Pretty cool, has a website to log on, and invite friends :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not unless that one runs longer. the BMW one is Oct. 21-24. I'm signed up for the 22nd at 3:30; the weekend was already filled up.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, depressingly enough (though sadly predicatable), all of my supermodel friends turned down my invite to the event. :( I have one guest spot reserved along with mine for the 3:30 autocross on Fri., Oct. 22. Any of you HFXA guys wanna ditch work early and join me?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts