Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vdo_game_junkie said:
The Momo skidmats look good up front, compliments the pedals and aluminum center nicely. But for some reason, it kinda looks out of lace in the back. :?:
thnx

you know, i thought the same... i changed them around a bit...

see what you think of em now....

(will get new puc uploaded soon)

S

·
Registered
706 Posts
Esemes,

Do you think that the Rugmaster's are able to make a similar mat for the rear cargo area? For some reason, the cargo protector doesn't float my boat.

·
Registered
286 Posts
so what is the cost for the 3 mats - 2 front and 1 rear (not the cargo unit)
all with infiniti logo and where do you get them

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fxer said:
so what is the cost for the 3 mats - 2 front and 1 rear (not the cargo unit)
all with infiniti logo and where do you get them
i paid about 75.00 for all three, WITH the rear mat embossed at the mid-hump...

tim offered to emroider the fronts as well, but i already had planned to do the alum sikmats instead (making the embroidery kinda obsolete....

please got : GEORGIA RUGMASTER SITE, CLICK ME to see their site, and .........

once decided on color/customization, call Tim @ (706) 313-2728 to confirm your order....

oh yeah, MENTION i sentya (scott from florida) and that you saw em exclusively on INFX.ORG and he'll take good, quick care of you....

please post your results!!

scott

·
Registered
65 Posts
I thought this was going to be somebody's nickname The Rugmaster, like the carpet munch.... you get it.

I really like the embroidered mats. I'm not so sure if I would go with the Momo plates, but you seem to go for the more sporty look and that fits, I like 2nd setup better by the way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the link. I went to their site and found their color chart. They don't have brick. Did you ask about getting a custom color? Is that why you went with black instead of brick?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Esemes, am I counting four pedals and footrests in your drivers well?

Also, a little off topic, but, does the removal of the metal block behind the accelerator pedal provide any benefits (speed) or drawbacks?

Phat45

·
Registered
14 Posts
The light just went off about the four foot pedals. One is the emergency brake pedal!

Still curious about the block behind the accelerator and benefits/drawbacks of removing it.

Phat45

·
Registered
14 Posts
Esemes, if the brake pad for your emergency brake pedal after market? The one that came with my '03 45 is black rubber and I'd like one like yours. Let me know where you bought yours.

Phat45

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Phat45 said:
The light just went off about the four foot pedals. One is the emergency brake pedal!

Still curious about the block behind the accelerator and benefits/drawbacks of removing it.

Phat45
missed this post for awhile!! sorry!

anyway, yes, i used the clutch pedal from the G35 for my e-brake...

i wound up bolting thru the rubber backing (into the metal lever, which already was drilled!) as the epoxy i tried had failed twice!!! (couldnt get it to last!)

as for the block/bracket on the gas pedal, well, since the car is drive-by-wire (or electronic pedals, in a sense), im thinking the extra distance gained by removing the bracket will do nothing, as the ECU is calibrated to read 100% throttle at the oem end of travel..... (the pedal doesnt directly pull a cable on the intakes anymore)

can some clarify/dispute this thinking??

1 - 20 of 44 Posts