Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still occasionally visit Fresh Alloy to check out any posts but it seems that Burtman Industries is constantly gauging interest on his products. WTF? If I want SPAM I'll look in my email. Glad I haven't seen any posts lately for VISION BULBS!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
:lol: I thought that was a no-no on FA.....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I never cared for the way He as both a moderator & seller delete helpful posts for alternate or competitive products or suppliers that could benefit members and others. :( It's unfortunate that his ego prevents him from being truthful in letting prospective customers know that he will search the marketplace for items that fill their wants/needs, instead he ................. well here's the rest of the story on them from another post ...... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ............ I just don't like Phonies, funny how some rave about his cust. service "over the net." So when I wanted to physically compare "other" dash products, among other things, he could NEVER be bothered to meet ...and he lives LESS than 1/2 hour away. His deceptive business ethics would have you believe that he either produces these products himself or has them specially made up for him exclusivly. :roll: In reality he's nothing more than a fraudulent egotistical distributor at best. :shock: My guess is that Me being in a similar business and knowing all the wholesale manufacturer contacts was/is a threat to him. * Nothing wrong with being a reseller/distributor, just don't continually dupe people into perceiveing that you are the manufacturer - pure Ego! ~ However over here on .org bichman, birdpoop, buttman or bemis can't push the banned buttons to get rid of such an exposing source/threat. - BTW, hope you enjoy following my posts jaboy :p constant "hidden member" lurker, just like 340, homie, etc., etc. (feed my ego) and all their other alias member names too :twisted: gotcha, biteme buttkiss boyz! ~ Buyer Beware of Barty boy :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.