·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, that is too funny Sensei... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
It does seem crazy, but it's just like Monopoly with real money...It would not surprise me if he ends up making a bundle on it :roll: There's at least 200,000 other suckers out there, doesn't take many of them to cough up $1, $5, $10 for him to be in the black.

Tulips anyone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
LibTech said:
It does seem crazy, but it's just like Monopoly with real money...It would not surprise me if he ends up making a bundle on it :roll: There's at least 200,000 other suckers out there, doesn't take many of them to cough up $1, $5, $10 for him to be in the black.

Tulips anyone?
I totaly agree with you...there are people like this and especially young kids with either too much money from their parents side or young kids in the gaming business...they will be doing this and I think it will become a big trend in the geek world...

This story is very similar to this cellphone compnay from east which started a service called virtual dating, where you have a virtual girlfriend who is based on an artificial intelligent program and can become sad, then you have to spend real money to please her, by buying vrtual flowers, gifts etc..crazi stuff and its making a ton of money in HK and all..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts