Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my car in for service today (front driver seat creaking) and got a G35 sedan loaner (silver). I have to say that comparing the G35 and the TL-S I had (HKS ehxuast, COmptech IceBox) the G35 is way faster!!! That car is amazing.

THe interior of the TL is way better but sheer speed and HP the G35 hands down. THe tyranny shifts smoothly and power is so so linear. No V-tec lag or anything.

That being said its 12:45 right now and just got home. What a fun drive home...

Kills:
240 (2nd gen) and Integra with type R front conversion.
Three of us went at it. Actually I joined in and killed those cars!!!! Not even a race.

Six blocks from home another integra...typical ricer with obnoxious exhaust. Kill. 3 car lengths. (Highly doubt it was even a v-tec or GSR)

2 1/2 blocks from home 2 lexus IS and a S2000. I got smoked by the S2000 by about 2.5 car lengths but interstingly I got smoked by an IS. I mean Smoked!!!! Reason....all I heard was an exhaust and a loud ass PSSST!

Seriously this was an incredible night. I never had this many challenges with my TL-s and def not with my FX....

Night to remember.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I ate a late edition 530 BMW, who was man handling a 5th gen. Maxima. I had to take up for the Max, thats why I walked the 530.

·
Registered
235 Posts
mushutofu said:
I put my car in for service today (front driver seat creaking) and got a G35 sedan loaner (silver). I have to say that comparing the G35 and the TL-S I had (HKS ehxuast, COmptech IceBox) the G35 is way faster!!! That car is amazing.

THe interior of the TL is way better but sheer speed and HP the G35 hands down. THe tyranny shifts smoothly and power is so so linear. No V-tec lag or anything.

That being said its 12:45 right now and just got home. What a fun drive home...

Kills:
240 (2nd gen) and Integra with type R front conversion.
Three of us went at it. Actually I joined in and killed those cars!!!! Not even a race.

Six blocks from home another integra...typical ricer with obnoxious exhaust. Kill. 3 car lengths. (Highly doubt it was even a v-tec or GSR)

2 1/2 blocks from home 2 lexus IS and a S2000. I got smoked by the S2000 by about 2.5 car lengths but interstingly I got smoked by an IS. I mean Smoked!!!! Reason....all I heard was an exhaust and a loud ass PSSST!

Seriously this was an incredible night. I never had this many challenges with my TL-s and def not with my FX....

Night to remember.
hahah...if you brought it to serramonte, that's the loaner i had 3 wks ago...anyway, i am bringing my FX in again this week and probably gonna take the G up stinson beach or hwy35 for some fun.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts