Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I killed a G35 last night 3 lights in a row at the 4th light he pulls up to me and says"I can't seem to be getting a hold on the road for some reason" 3 times? WOW :shock:
Does any one know how to turn off the seatbelt sign thanks :wink:

03 FX45

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice :evil:

by the way how do you guys do your car descriptions on the bottom seperated by the line

·
Registered
3,159 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
I killed a G35 last night 3 lights in a row at the 4th light he pulls up to me and says"I can't seem to be getting a hold on the road for some reason" 3 times? WOW :shock:

03 FX45
Are you serious??? How did you do it??

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
WEAR IT

Here in NM we pay a hugh primeum on car insurance for "un-insured motorist insurance". The people I have met that drive without a seat belt, I asked them if their insurance would cover them in an accident? Their answer. " I dont have insurance, so it does not matter." :evil:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Guys... Everyone here needs to go to 7-11 and buy a sense of humor. I think the remark about turning off the seatbelt sign was a joke... Anyone been on an airplane before?

At least I *hope* it was a joke.

Matthew

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
The airplane comment is funny.

Here is my short experience on a plane:

I had to fly back to IL with my little one when she was 3. Since I am completly over parnoid on everything, I bought here car seat on the plane for her. I paid $400 for her seat and wanted her to be safe. I was in last row and with a baby they were nice to let me on last. :roll: and I had to carry it above my head past all of those seated and every one of them thought I was the devil. Every row was a comment about the car seat and how wrong I was to bring it on. Made me wonder if they wear their seat belt in the car. And then on the way home, we ended up sitting on the runway for 5 hours. Since she was in her car seat, she had no problems cuz she was in that seat. Not one work out of her.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Are you serious??? How did you do it??

He bought a 45 :twisted:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sweet Fx

There is nothing wrong with bringing a car seat on the plane, in fact I think it's recommended. I took my daughter last year when she was three all the way to India and back. A LOT of flying, if she wasn't strapped into the car seat she would have been off and running down the aisles. She was comfortable and safe.

It was a PITA to haul around the seat, but worth it!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
nice :evil:

by the way how do you guys do your car descriptions on the bottom seperated by the line
Click on "Profile" at the top of the page and take it from there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I meant the flashing air bag sign. 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
BigMatt said:
Guys... Everyone here needs to go to 7-11 and buy a sense of humor
i'd like you to know that i bought my snese of humor from WAWA so there! :p

hey,....dont want to hijack, but hows the seach going for the FX?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
I meant the flashing air bag sign. 8)
Do a search on "air bag light" and you'll find a couple of thread on that problem.

·
Registered
411 Posts
bradical said:
hey,....dont want to hijack, but hows the seach going for the FX?
Still going. I was going to spend the day working deals, but I caught a nasty case of food poisoning. Ugh. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say that I can barely type right now. Big problem is my schedule. I work in a 24x7 network security operations center. And I'm currently on nights. Makes it hard to get anything done, and when you lose a day off to something like this... well, ugh.

Filed my taxes electronically last night, I'm getting a LOT of money back. New plan is to make a deal, but a couple grand down as deposit, and tell the salesperson I'm waiting for my tax refund to come before taking delivery. My refund is gonna pay for Tech package and then some.

I'll keep everyone updated, I promise. And plenty of pics when I finally get it, too.

Matthew

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:

03 FX45
What G was it? Coupe or sedan?
Because my Automatic Coupe is faster than my FX45. I have raced several times with my wife driving the Coupe. The FX gets a great start but the Coupe covers that lead in no time and gets ahead by the time you hit about 40. BTW the Coupe VDC was on and FX was off.

I have also raced a G Sedan on the Freeway. The FX does well in keeping with it up to like 90mph or so... I think beyond that the wind factor kills the FX.

Just stating my experiences.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VDC off and raining i guess he could not get a grip on the road :p

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
VDC off and raining i guess he could not get a grip on the road :p
EXCELLENT! There is no way any G (except G35x) can possibly go againts FX45!
I'm so enjoying taking off from red lights with VDC off in this horrible LA rains. I think the STATS are that we had 3 times more rain this year than Seatle :x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.