Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw someone on Fresh Alloy giving away G-Mail invites to members there. Thought I might share the wealth here to thank people for great advice and reading material. I have 6 invites left, so first come first serve. I need First Name, Last Name, and e-mail and i'll send the invite ASAP.

Enjoy!! :flasingsmile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok... Got you both.... Just make sure if the invite goes to your junk mail, you don't delete it... Enjoy!

Henry

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok.. 4 invites left... Just in case you haven't heard about this service, it is Google's new and free e-mail program that gives you 1000 MB of storage! Pretty good I must say. The only way you can actually get on to this new e-mail service is to get an invite from someone that already has an account. I think the reason is that they are still in their "beta" testing phase and do not want to overload their servers.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys.. sorry, but i ran out of invites... I should be getting more soon, so for those of you who PM'ed me don't worry.. I'll get to you as soon I get more!

Also, my Fiance has some invites... I'll talk to her and try to get her to give me some...

For those of you who got the invite, you need to have the G-Mail account for awhile before they'll give you invites to give away yourself... I got 1 invite within 2 days, and then got 6 more after two weeks, and then 6 more two more weeks after that. However, I know people who waited months before they got invites to give away...

Have fun with your new G-Mail account... If you have invites to spare (after friends and family of course :D ), please consider your fellow FXers here on InfinitiFX.org!

Henry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts