Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FX is amazing- I learn something new about it all the time and I feel compelled to share my latest discovery with the forum:

Turns out that (1) the windows in the back are sufficiently tinted to shield you at night from any possible (accidental) onlookers in any car that happens to pull up (even though you're off in the nether regions (heh) of a parking lot and wonder why TF those jokers would decide to park there anyway?) especially when there's a nice layer of (internal) condensation throughout, (2) the reclining seats provide an incredible number of ways two people can uh, "sit" back there and both be comfortable, all things considered (3) the brick leather is really stain resistant and (4) you really can be 16 again and drive a better car than yo momma's '76 Mercury station wagon at the same time!
Just a, heh- "heads up" :hathat5: (but I suspect this might be old news to some!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah I used to do this kinda stuff last year, I found the my g/f had a habit of climbing over the center console to get to the back seat.....so I did what any self respecting FX owner would do, I kicked her to the curb.

Seriously though, When I got rid of my IS300 I was kinda sad becasue of all the "memories" I had in it, well forget that, I made enough new one's in the FX to warrent keeping it forever.

On a side note, if you want real talent when it comes to um "getting together" in a car, try this one, the passenger seat of my dad's 04 SL500 after prom, now that was tricky. :lol:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Can't say as I've had the opportunity to experience marital relations in the FX yet :shock: :oops: (only 5600 miles :wink: ); however I can assure you that the MDX is very comfortable 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Can't say as I've had the opportunity to experience marital relations in the FX yet :shock: :oops: (only 5600 miles :wink: ); however I can assure you that the MDX is very comfortable 8)
maybe you need to experience "extra"-marital realtions in the FX

:shock:

JUST KIDDING! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
but I suspect this might be old news to some!)
In case you need extra space in the back....it is amazing how far the front seats go forward. :wink:

There is more than enough room back there :angel12:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i think someone should go to the dealer and climb into an FX on the showroom floor, fold down the back seats, leave the tailgate open, and laydown in there with the significant other and perform a space test :shock:

then climb out while everyone is looking and say "..i'll take it!"

8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
...Or say "The Ride is not rough at all!" :oops: :lol: ...now can I try the Non-Sport? :shock:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Leadfoot said:
FXwakeboard said:
my dad's 04 SL500 after prom. :lol:
Your prom was in 2004...I feel old.
i was thinking "dads SL 500?....wow can you adopt me?" :)

when i went to the prom, i went in a reliant-K car with dropping ceiling liner and 150db engine valves ticking away 8)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Re: FYI for the guys (only?) and the utility of the rear sea

kcrudup said:
The FX is amazing- I learn something new about it all the time and I feel compelled to share my latest discovery with the forum:
.......: (but I suspect this might be old news to some!)
I join in with 1 funtion that I have not heard anyone of us talk about it.
Flip the AUTO pwr window switch Upward, the (2)front window(s)will automatically pull back down if it/they dectect something in between. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this safety purpose can be found in Honda, Toyota, Lexus cars.
I tested with my arm and it worked pretty good. :2gunfire: >>>:oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.