Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so here's my 35... there is an interior pic of the installation of my Mot 720 HF kit, and of my iPod placement after the AAI-NIS install. The leather pad the iPod is sitting on is one of those dash accessories to hold your phone from sliding on your dash. Turns out is EXACTLY the right size for over the cup holder door, and still allows the door to open and almost perfectly matches the graphite leather. Lucky find at Circuit City for $4.99 in the cell phone section.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Looks great. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe it or not, that leather piece is exactly the right size, right out ofhte package. And it is "tacky" but does not use an adhesive, so it sticks in place. I checked the website of the company and they have pricing for having them customized. they have de-bossing, which would look really cool with the Infiniti logo on it. Might have some trademark issues with Infiniti.

It is available "standard" from Circuit City. I'm going to get a couple more in case this ever wears out. I don't want to take a chance on them changing the size later on. The company is HandStands.com.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Looks great, hopefully I get my new cell the SE Z1010 today or tomorrow, thinking about seting it up like the way you did for the IPOD, Cell and mp3 in one.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts