Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My FX50 was debadged before I bought it and I would like to put the FX50 letters back on. I refuse to deal with the crazy dealer prices so I am looking for something in the aftermarket. Could someone measure the height of the letters so I can search for the correct size?

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If someone with a FX35, FX45, QX60, QX70 could measure one of the letters I would appreciate. I am pretty sure they are all the same size.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Hi Denis. I'll measure my FX35 letters when I get home after work.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Sorry, forgot all about it last night. Will try to remember when I am home tonight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I finally saw another FX in my area. It is amazing how rare these are in Nova Scotia. It was actually a QX70 but should be the same. It was in a parking lot so I quickly measured the letters. They are approximately 31mm in height if anyone is wondering. I couldn't find any aftermarket letters in that size so I ordered ones that are 29mm. I don't think I will notice the 2mm difference. Now I need to find a template or something to make sure I put the FX50 in the correct place.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Sorry Denis. I forgot again last night. That's the problem with checking the site at work where I don't drive my FX. Glad you got something.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem. Thanks for at least offering. I really can’t believe how rare these cars are here in the Halifax area. I have seen a few FX35s, one QX70, and no FX50s other than mine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw that EBay ad, but free shipping is only in the US. By the time I add shipping, taxes, customs, and the exchange rate they come out to over $100. That is pretty steep for four plastic letters.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw that EBay ad, but free shipping is only in the US. By the time I add shipping, taxes, customs, and the exchange rate they come out to over $100. That is pretty steep for four plastic letters.
Denis, if interested, I can get it to you for like Mmmmmm $49.95 :unsure:. It’s free shipping to me and a few bucks for me to mail to you. I belong to a racing and mods forum for my convertible (I lived in Ottawa for years before moving back to the US years ago and I’ve helped out other acquaintances and enthusiast friends in Canada... and actually here in the States as well). Ship to me and I just repack in regular protective envelope/small protective box and forward to you, no worries, no sweat. I used to have my family forward me things because of the issues you addressed... used to drive me nuts so I was grateful my sisters were so helpful. It takes 3 minutes to repack and it’s a feel good for me, good karma for me, and it’s X-Mas :cool: . Email me if you want me to forward it to you.
johndenver “at” post “dot” com (Rest In Peace John “Icarus” Denver, Rest In Peace... poor bastahd :oops:... you know, check your friggin gas gauge). Anyways, offers on the table, happy to help. Was actually in Halifax a couple years ago; talked the wife into a 2 1/2-3 week drive in the 2 seater convertible out to NY, up the coast, ferry from Portland to Nova Scotia, PEI, Bay of Fundy, etc - basically hit the Trans Cont Hwy across Canada and dropped back down. Was a blast. We packed every inch of that tiny car for that trip. Was great fun, though. Best of luck either way.
8942E6F2-8589-49B1-85FF-42FD5E734A8B.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts