Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
does ne1 currently have this configuration?
Reason I ask is that it would appear the Canadian 04 Fx45 DO NOT have pre wire kits. I would like to confirm.

Many thanx, :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Buuuuuump :)

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
According to my info, Sirius and XM do not offer coverage in Canada. Some people in southern canada can actually get it though.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct, can get the signal in southern ontario, np

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have no probs with XM in southern Ontario at my cottage near Chatham and the reception is great when I do the "man against the north" every year in Muskoka and Kawarthas. Ottawa area has great reception...in fact the reception is better in Ontario than half of Pennsylvania. Looking forward on trying my new MYFI XM radio. No external antenna and runs through FM.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shady, my car was apart and I was lookin for help........as far as I can see u have no +m
....................mind yerself......we all are due respect.....

argh....

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
FX4u2c, take it easy... I was only making a joke on our ORG's reputation of posting very quick responses... and you did not indicate any sense of urgency in your original post that you needed an immediate answer - you've been around long enough to know that if you need help ASAP, just say so and others will come running.

To help answer your original question, what is the production date of your vehicle? Based on other radio questions it appears like many "spare" wiring harnesses disappeared in around Spring 04, at least for US models, it would not surprise me if a similar decision was made for Canadian production as well.

Good luck, hope you find out what you're looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sirius covers basically all of Canada. They are working to get the rights to sell the service in Canada. It requires goverment approval and must address Canadian content requirements. It's not a technical problem, the service works if you have it enabled. Sat. TV went through the same process. Some Canadians purchased it in the US and used it in Canada.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts