Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this review of the FX45 on epinions.com. The author said he'd pick a Toureg V8 any day and thrice on Sunday. What a maroon. I guess he hasn't been to the Toureg board lately to read the horror stories from their many unhappy owners.

http://www.epinions.com/content_141446975108

·
Registered
779 Posts
I don't know what's worse, author of the article complaining about the fx or the fact that he wrote entire book about it!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
"I am sure that one would get used to this over time, but it took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to get the AC to kick into full meat locker mode."

"What I did not love at all was the "keyless" entry and start features. More and more manufacturers seem to be trying these systems, and I can tell you from my limited experience with them, that they are utterly useless."

The above comments made me think that this guy is probably an idiot and also not tech-oriented. The FX is too unique and hi-tech for him so maybe that's why he prefered the hertz looking vw that gets all the recalls.. :lol:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well...

Well, I guess the FX just doenst work for some people, I absolutely love it, and find nothing that would make me pick any other car. I mean, its not perfect, and of course it can be improved, but overall its an exellent car, and very reliable. The author of the article dislikes everything I love about the FX

·
Registered
597 Posts
The FX45 didn't feel much quicker than a '03 Pathfinder ? Whatever medication this guy is on he should up it. BTW, did his 4 minute test-drive really merit his writing up the equivalent of War & Peace :roll: ?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Jorge, I just have to tell you that your New avatar Pic. was taken from a Stunning & Spectacular Angle. It's Fabulous, may we see it larger or more cool angles? WOW!

·
Registered
392 Posts

Here is the original version of my avatar for those of you who wanted to see it. (PINITI-FX)

·
Registered
186 Posts
What I did not love at all was the "keyless" entry and start features. More and more manufacturers seem to be trying these systems, and I can tell you from my limited experience with them, that they are utterly useless. Now, I can understand that it may SOUND like a good idea, that your car recognizes you as you approach, unlocks the doors, and allows you to start the car with the key still in your pocket. However, these systems just do not work as advertised. They actually result in far more hassle than function, and I'm sure they add noticeable cost to the vehicles that are burdened with them.

Note to Automobile Manufacturers: Please stick to normal keys and stop adding to the cost and weight of vehicles with these ridiculous, non-working gadgets. See the Volkswagen/Audi key fob for examples of how keys should be designed.
What is wrong with some people? What problems can arise from the key fob sitting in your pocket? How much more simple does it get?

And from what i hear the 05 key fobs are alot better then previous years.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Re: Avatar

ShadyJC said:
LOVE Chicago! Almost moved there about 2 years ago...
That's my toddlin' (home)town!

Taylor Homes in da house!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts