Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got bored this afternoon so I decided to test my 0-60 times. My first run was 7.10 seconds :shock: (that was uphill though :) ). After that, I started getting much better times (2-3 runs around 6.32-6.35 secs each). Best time, 6.25. Now I'm happy! :wink:
Kris

PS
I have K&N filter installed.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
im assuming that you have a G-tech?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
iwas thinking about getting one of these...how does it work?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bradical said:
iwas thinking about getting one of these...how does it work?
It's very easy. You plug it in the cigarette lighter port, turn it on and select correct setting. You can check 0-60, 60-0, lateral Gs, quarter mile time, HP, and a few other things I think. To check 0-60 time, you simply press the button and the display says "GO." As soon as you start moving, it start the timer. The way timer works, it is setup to check 0-60-0 time however if you just keep on going after you reach 60mph, after a few seconds it will display 0-60 time only. Very simple and yet useful. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
You still up for hitting the strip this weekend? I'll most likely go on Sunday AM. Still not sure if I'll be taking the FX or the Evo, though. Would be fun to have 2 45's duking it out.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mhgsx said:
You still up for hitting the strip this weekend? I'll most likely go on Sunday AM. Still not sure if I'll be taking the FX or the Evo, though. Would be fun to have 2 45's duking it out.
Can't this weekend. It's my fiance's birthday and I am out of town. Sorry. :cry:
Keep me posted though as I would like to go next time. Thanks

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
so im assuming that this thing must have some sort of mini accelerometers in it? this thing soounds like something i want to buy just to take apart :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.