Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'd like to rent a FX35 for weekends to go to Vegas, I'm at socal nearby san gabriel valley area, anybody know where I can rent one ??? thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
mvb4704 said:
Guys, I'd like to rent a FX35 for weekends to go to Vegas, I'm [in the] san gabriel valley area, anybody know where I can rent one?
Yo! Trip to Vega$?! Pay for gas, and you can "rent" a '45! I don't have to be asked twice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys !!! I found enterprise and they have Fx35s ... actually they have 3 FX35s ... so I talked to the guy, he told me the pricings for three days I can get about 600 free miles, If its passed 600 miles, they'll charge 0.21 cents per mile. so $109 per day for FX35. Do u guys think this is a good deal ??? :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hm478 said:
did you call them to find out.. cuz i cant find anything on their website... :cry:
You have to call and ask them... so far, I have asked about 6 enterprises, some do some don't :cry: , so u gotta bug them a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
thanks for the info...
but im sure they dont have any here (Boone, NC).
so i guess ill wait till im the city..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,053 Posts
mvb4704 said:
Guys !!! I found enterprise and they have Fx35s ... actually they have 3 FX35s ... so I talked to the guy, he told me the pricings for three days I can get about 600 free miles, If its passed 600 miles, they'll charge 0.21 cents per mile. so $109 per day for FX35. Do u guys think this is a good deal ??? :?:
Which one? Duarte? Azusa? Industry?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ShadyJC said:
mvb4704 said:
Guys !!! I found enterprise and they have Fx35s ... actually they have 3 FX35s ... so I talked to the guy, he told me the pricings for three days I can get about 600 free miles, If its passed 600 miles, they'll charge 0.21 cents per mile. so $109 per day for FX35. Do u guys think this is a good deal ??? :?:
Which one? Duarte? Azusa? Industry?
ShadyJC, the one that I called is at Alhambra, do u think its a good deal ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
199 Posts
i rented an fx from the the enterprise here in fort lauderdale florida and it was $125 total for 3 days (friday, saturday, & sunday) and this included all taxes, surcharges and fees and as well as pre-paid tank of gas (so i can return it empty), and unlimited miles, i thought that was an awesome deal, this was actually the way i test drove the car and decide to buy one for myself a few weeks later...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
pidus said:
i rented an fx from the the enterprise here in fort lauderdale florida and it was $125 total for 3 days (friday, saturday, & sunday) and this included all taxes, surcharges and fees and as well as pre-paid tank of gas (so i can return it empty), and unlimited miles, i thought that was an awesome deal, this was actually the way i test drove the car and decide to buy one for myself a few weeks later...
That's a pretty darn good way of test driving a potential new car. Not many companies these days will give you the rides off the lot for a few days with no obligations to purchase. You found a way to circumvent it. I may need to keep this in mind in future big ticket purchases. Thanks for the idea! Kudos!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,282 Posts
mvb4704 said:
Guys !!! I found enterprise and they have Fx35s ... actually they have 3 FX35s ... so I talked to the guy, he told me the pricings for three days I can get about 600 free miles, If its passed 600 miles, they'll charge 0.21 cents per mile. so $109 per day for FX35. Do u guys think this is a good deal ??? :?:
I think that's pretty good deal. Enterprise in Ventura Cali charges you $129/day for FX35. And plus insurance if you want to get it. Have fun in Vegas!! And could you do me a favor? Venetian has my $3300 on their BlackJack table so tell them to give it back to me!!! Don't loose!! Win Win!!! Good Luck!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top