Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope his not the member of this forum. :cry: :cry:

"Shell casings littered the parking lot and roadway outside the Insomnia Karaoke Bar, where a 22-year-old Vancouver man was shot to death Wednesday around 12:40 a.m. while driving his expensive sports utility vehicle.
Laurence Ka Ching Chow was shot to death as he drove his silver Infiniti FX35 out of the bar's parking lot after meeting with a group of friends, singing Karaoke songs and eating."

More info in this link: http://www.richmondreview.com/portals-c ... 1807&more=

·
Registered
706 Posts
Man, he must have been a really bad singer. Probably wanted to steal his car. :(

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
That's sad and I also hope it isn't anyone we know. :cry: On a lighter side, I say some jealous Cayenne owner did it. :wink:

So they left the car running for 8 hours and left the dead guy in the car for 12 hours. Yuck! Someone's going to get a terrible trade-in value.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:(

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
esemes said:
all kidding aside, there are some people who's lives are completely turned upside down right now
Yup, and I really wish he wasn't dead, 'cause otherwise, it wouldn't be in bad taste for me to say:

- His name was "Laurence 'Ka Ching' Chow"- if they had Asian rappers, he had the perfect name already, and
- " with the [FX35] crashing across the street as the driver may have tried to escape his attackers by slamming on the gas pedal." - if he'd had the low-end torque of a '45, he might've made it :) :)

... OK, that was bad. I'm gonna ban myself now and save Dallas the trouble. In all seriousness, though, it's a **** shame somebody's dead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts