Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all
I just bought a fx35 over the fx45 , because I think can do more modifications with the 35 then the 45. Is this true? Anyone knows any good mods for the 35?
Thanx

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Yes, it's true and welcome to the club! Check out the FX35 Engine Mods section under "modifications". Brouse the threads, read up, then ask away. Basically, most of what is available under the hood in the 350Z aftermarket will work for us as well.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti,

i was in chantilly yesterday around noon meeting the GF for lunch and a white FX45 was screaming by me on the other side of williard road by the post office. i could tell that V8 sound from all the way across the street. wondering if it was you smokin' some folks at lunchtime ;)

·
Registered
848 Posts
bradical said:
FromHereToInfiniti,

i was in chantilly yesterday around noon meeting the GF for lunch and a white FX45 was screaming by me on the other side of williard road by the post office. i could tell that V8 sound from all the way across the street. wondering if it was you smokin' some folks at lunchtime ;)
Yup, I was heading to the fast food area to pick up some Arby's, and the line of cars on Willard was backed up to 28, so I drove around the long way back through the Expo...or maybe you saw me as I was leaving, heading back toward Walney, either way, I do recall that I was goin' just a bit fast 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
thats funny sh*t....you looked like you were on a mission :lol:

i would have honked but you were already blasting by before i could react.

·
Registered
848 Posts
bradical said:
thats funny sh*t....you looked like you were on a mission :lol:

i would have honked but you were already blasting by before i could react.
Yup, had to get home, eat, practice piano, go to piano lessons with the daughter (we both had piano festival on Sat. at Oakton H.S...my first, her third), and I'd been out of town for nearly a month, so I had lots of catchin' up to do. You know...really important stuff :D

That wasn't you I saw over at the Fair Lakes Best Buy today, was it?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
as kenny would say..."WDNT ME" ;)

i do go over that way all the time though to eat at the Star Thai place. a few times ive been there and seen an FX35 just like mine parked up near the best buy...i wonder if its someone that works there.

im seeing a LOT more FXen around here lately. i just want to eat a late lunch in reston area and i parked right next to a white FX35. evidentally it was antoher guy in the same resturaunt that i was in with his wife and 2 kids there (saw him hop in when he left)

i need to get my FX.ORG sticker....then you'll know its me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts