Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NewB here and Hello our FXers!!!

I picked up my car about month ago and I didn`t even know there were forums for this car!?!

I really didn`t want to drive that Boring lexus RX300..and thank god this FX was on sale!!

I have question about this car.
Window sticker shows 16/22 gas miles.. But my car shows only 13.6 so far after 1000miles driven.
this was bit more then I expected.. how about your FX35??

This newB was curious!!! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
SBFX35 said:
NewB here and Hello our FXers!!!

I picked up my car about month ago and I didn`t even know there were forums for this car!?!

I really didn`t want to drive that Boring lexus RX300..and thank god this FX was on sale!!

I have question about this car.
Window sticker shows 16/22 gas miles.. But my car shows only 13.6 so far after 1000miles driven.
this was bit more then I expected.. how about your FX35??

This newB was curious!!! Thank you!!!
The first thing to do is to reset the mileage computer. Mine is basically 15 for stop-and-go traffic and in the low 20's for freeway.

·
Registered
112 Posts
FBFX35,

Hello neighbor, I'm also in Norther NJ, Morristown. My 3,000 mile old FX35 gets around 18MPG, mixed city and highway. I've gotten as high as 21 on the highway, so the window sticker is pretty accurate. Try resetting the computer or confirm the calculations manually, you should be getting better milage (unless you just have a big lead foot :p.

DJL

·
Registered
286 Posts
grats
i havent manually calculated the milage but the computer has been saying 15 - 16 mpg average.
i do 75/25 % city/hway driving.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i usually do about 16 MPG around town on average. sometimes as much as 17 and sometimes as low as 15.

on road trips i have done 20-22 MPG EASILY and that was cruise at 80 MPH too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for replies!!!

I`ll try reset the computer and also caculate mannual.

I think, This car has almost same gas mileage as nissan pathfinder..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts