Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's actually Infineon Raceway - but it will always be Sears Point to me. Anyway, I was there with some Porsche racer friends and had a chance to drive a few laps in the FX35 yesterday. Ok, they were merely some high-spirited parade laps during the lunch break but still it gave me a chance to feel out the vehicles attitude.
The thing is, now I can't wait to go back for a HPDE at either Thunderhill or Sears Point. I'm sure the brakes will only be good for about five hot laps but hey the FX felt great as far as handling and acceleration.

[/img]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I've been out of the posting concept loop for quite a while. I tried to up-load a pic from the track but no luck..... :(

·
Registered
235 Posts
Was that a special event or is that a time where you can go and lap your car? Me and couple EVO friends thought about going to thunderhill but unfortunately the open lap in Nov is close. Could you give me some info at Sears? Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This past weekend at Sears Point was a Porsche Racing Club event (99.5% P-cars). I think they are sanctioned with NASA.

There's a few other groups to run HPDEs with like Track Masters Racing and Unlimited Laps. I don't know what the schedules are but they have web-sites.

More L8r,
Zane

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts