Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently went to overtake a car when engine shut down . Switch off ignition and car restarted but problem remains.
got fault codes checked and its showing insufficient fuel pressure when demanded. I can get codes if required.

I saw a similar post and he solved problem by changing fuel filter and Fuel pressure sensor. I was going to try the same solution. Were is the fuel filter on this car?? Would apricate any feedback or comments. TKS

·
Registered
2005 FX45 120K miles
152 Posts
There is no fuel filter that I know of.
You might try buying a cheap OBD2 Scanner to check for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC). I prefer the wired units on Amazon for $20+
You also might revice the attached fuse diagram to identify your fuel pump relay and fuse... and clean them with a wire brush. I recommend you disconnect the battery first and you may need to anyway to access the fuse block.

Attachment: pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no fuel filter that I know of.
You might try buying a cheap OBD2 Scanner to check for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC). I prefer the wired units on Amazon for $20+
You also might revice the attached fuse diagram to identify your fuel pump relay and fuse... and clean them with a wire brush. I recommend you disconnect the battery first and you may need to anyway to access the fuse block.

Attachment: pdf
Many thanks will let you know how I get on.(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts