Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you figure out what happened? My FX is having a similar problem. The battery was tested and was still good. I get no power to anything...light, radio...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine just started this today. Any updated?
I have a 2011 and sometimes it would not start and the same lights such as the brake and key come on! I mash the brake pedal and push button to start but... no joy! So I touch button to return to off position. Close door and lock. Reopen door, get back in, press button to start and step on brake pedal; then the car would start. Also key fob indicator on dash was showing the battery to be low; so I replace the Fob battery but the pattern of not starting began to occur more frequently. Lately the check engine light came on while driving! About three days later the emergency hazard flashers started blinking and I could not shut them off. Therefore I disconnected the battery to maybe reset "a computer" and now the vehicle will not start. When I reconnect the battery, there is a solid red car icon light on dash and the large INFINITI lights at the bottom of doors, on passenger side and driver doors and they flash very fast (3 times per second). has anyone experienced this and what was the remedy????? Sometimes I love my Infiniti and sometimes I...... :(

21 - 23 of 23 Posts