Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are people satisfied with their 20" Goodyear Eagle RSAs during the winter when the slush and snow arrives?
I have to say that I am satisfied with the Eagle's on minimal to moderate slush. It's only when you get on the hard pack/ice that I feel any slip. So far locking in the AWD takes care of that. When I do have to go to the next level I'll stay on 20's and switch to the Dunlop snow tire-awesome tread.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Thanx do u know the link where the article is?

zigzag5555 said:
Thanx do u know the link where the article is?
It is available only at the newsstands and it is the April '04 edition titled "SUV Special". The article is called, surprisingly enough, "Special FX". I just checked for you and it is not available online at the "Automobile" magazine website. Only a photograph of the cover and the titles of the articles.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's just talking about the 90-degree heat wave we're having here in SoCal. I love it hot- the hotter, the better![/quote]

We've got snow and treacherous ice and you've got 90 degrees and sunshine.....and we're paying less than you for insurance on an FX??

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
CDR said:
We've got snow and treacherous ice and you've got 90 degrees and sunshine.....and we're paying less than you for insurance on an FX?
Yeah- I call it the "happiness tax".

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Heat I can handle... it's the humidity that kills me. God I hate livin in NY!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts