Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
The non-tch remote will open the front windows...
You can also close the windows by placing the key in the driver side door and turn to the right for a few seconds.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nothing that isn't in the owner's manual if you read it carefully.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very true...but how many of us read the owner's manual :D

I couldn't even figure out how to open the gas lid. I was at the gas station for like 15min trying to figure it out. The whole time I was looking for a button. Manual would have helped in that instance.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
mushutofu said:
Very true...but how many of us read the owner's manual :D

I couldn't even figure out how to open the gas lid. I was at the gas station for like 15min trying to figure it out. The whole time I was looking for a button. Manual would have helped in that instance.
I was at gas station and couldnt get the gas lid to open... so i pulled out my manual :D finally found out that doors must be unlocked :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Be careful when you "unlock" to fuel up...if you have your auto lock on and the key is still in the ignition the doors will lock. If my wife wasn't inside I'd be calling AAA.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Ed said:
the doors will lock. If my wife wasn't inside I'd be calling AAA.
Two words: "Wallet Key"!

·
Registered
882 Posts
finally found out that doors must be unlocked
Did not know that! Gonna try it out.
I thought the gas lid was way too cheaply done for a 40K+ car :roll:

·
Registered
75 Posts
On my non tech 35 the gas lid unlocks as soon as I open my door or unlock the doors with either the key fob or the unlock button on the door. It does not lock back unless I lock my car with the key fob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts