2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  FX Driver 
#1 ·
#3 ·
:D

#6 ·
Calgary Cheetah said:
Pictures made Autopies but they didn't reference infintifx.org
OIIIIIIO said:
Your photos are now watermarked...they should give us a plug.
I'm surprised that due credit is not given; especially in this day and age of skepticism toward the media. I suppose that a submitter signs away all rights and claims when submitting photos to sites such as autospies. That's too bad, they lose a little credibility in my eyes.

#8 ·
Calgary Cheetah said:
Due credit is given, it says that they were submitted by me and I took the pictures.
OK, I see that now - just below the bottom photos. Thats fair then.

#9 ·
#10 ·
I guess there is more than one way to skin a cheetah 8)

#13 ·
ShadyJC said:
MGFR - don't see anything at the bottom of the page, maybe you've been censored. :roll:
Yep its gone now; I saw it this morning - now deleted.

#14 ·
ShadyJC said:
MustGoFastR said:
Heh, heh... I fixed that. See my comment on the page. :D
MGFR - don't see anything at the bottom of the page, maybe you've been censored. :roll:
:evil: Nazi Bastards :roll: Oh, well, at least I got it up there for a little while. 8)

#15 ·
MustGoFastR said:
ShadyJC said:
MustGoFastR said:
Heh, heh... I fixed that. See my comment on the page. :D
:evil: Nazi Bastards :roll: Oh, well, at least I got it up there for a little while. 8)
I saw it, gone now. Now someone has posted saying we ripped off FA.

#16 ·
OIIIIIIO said:
I saw it, gone now. Now someone has posted saying we ripped off FA.
This could get ugly :shock:

#18 ·
contaygious said:
Ripped off FA hahahaha
Actually I checked at FA and saw that "Calgary Cheetah" has double posted his threads (both of them); both here and at FA. So from FA's perspective - which came first :roll:

And FYI the post at autospies.com is now deleted as well.

#19 ·
Sad to say, but after I read what Must. did, I thought it well to post a "nice find" comment toward Calgary Cheetah also, and I included infinitifx.org. Since coming back and reading your recent posts here, I went back to Autospies and not only was Must. deleted, so was I. Calgary , maybe you can fill the nice folks here in on how this took off and where, and then since it was your ball, let Autospies know the real deal, since it is Autospies who is now deleting posts, probably being prompted on by F/A people saying it was there ball. Make us look good C.C.

#20 ·
msu79gt82 said:
contaygious said:
Ripped off FA hahahaha
Actually I checked at FA and saw that "Calgary Cheetah" has double posted his threads (both of them); both here and at FA. So from FA's perspective - which came first :roll:
Well, according to the post times, he posted there 58 min before posting it here, though the two forums may not be showing the same time zone on their post clocks and FA's may be an hour behind us, in which case he posted it here 2 min before posting it there (which is more likely to be the case). I'm sure Calgary _Cheetah could confirm, but who really cares? Live and let live; lets take the high road on this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.