Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just dropped by the dealer earlier before they typhoon hit, I finally saw the other FX with the BBS today and noticed that he did something else to it. He added Brembo front Brakes and Calipers, the sad part was that it was rusting on the calipers.

Will post pics as soon as I can get it out of my phone.

ALWAYS FORGET (PUT A CAMERA IN FX)
Jim :(

I wanted those brakes too,

·
Registered
235 Posts
So the other FX means that there are only 2? lol... :p ..out of curiousity, is FX doing well in taiwan at all?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well FX in taiwan is not doing as well as RX, but Infiniti is always out of stock. Not too many or only one or two have modded theirs is because nothing is avaliable for it. I wish there were more. But the ratio of rx to fx as I can see is about 100 to 1.

Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work about 6 mo out of the year here and can spot at least one per week. There was a rare day 2 blks were driving down the street side by side with both drivers obviously looking at each other. Pretty funny scene. I've yet to spot your car though. What area are you at?

jimsbmw said:
Well FX in taiwan is not doing as well as RX, but Infiniti is always out of stock. Not too many or only one or two have modded theirs is because nothing is avaliable for it. I wish there were more. But the ratio of rx to fx as I can see is about 100 to 1.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in Taipei City, near Far Eastern Hotel area.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts