Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to propose an on-going photo contest. The categories could include:
- FX in Spring
- FX in Summer
- FX in Autumn
- FX in Winter
- FX in Motion
- FX after dark
- FX in "Black & White"
- Group Shot FX

There does not need to be any rewards. I see that lots of you take pictures of your cars so why not add a little of creativity to your photos? We have seen lots of pics of cars parked in driveways and streets... Why not make it more exciting? Besides, this will us something to compete for (other than total the number of posts)... What do you think?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Here's a picture of Our FX in Winter, after Dark, in "Black & White," Going by a Group of FX's, IN MOTION ......... opps, It was Too Dark & I went Too Fast! :oops: :shock:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
this sounds cool. wait till next week though :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Group Shot...with COPS

Alright, so here is a group shot of me, and the posse which it took to take me down (only because I let them). Note: there are THREE of them :D :D

FoxHAWK

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If people are really up for that idea then we would need to create different posts for all categories. Also, people would need to stick to rules and post pictures under categories that apply to the type of the picture taken. I hate to police everybody but then this would make the most sense. Sweet FX, how can we organize this?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Winter with R 'NITI KITI-FX & PINODY, my Work :lol: Play Van ~ 15 degrees with 20 mph+ winds = below 0 Wind Chill today. * For those of you in Sunny SoCal, that means IT'S C O L D! :shock:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Ak1nza said:
See the Infiniti logo peeking thru the snow?
...err No, but I'd like to see it Now! :lol: C'mon, just for me - Here, use My gloves. :eek:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
ok.......hook us up with the details on these pics with the cops!?

what the **** were you doing to get pulled by three of them?

and what was the ticket from that costing you :lol:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Man, who said the 20's were no good in the Snow? ... I "Dusted" everything around ... can't you tell? :lol: Nice, JC!

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Here are some FX pics in Spring in CALI! (I know it's always spring here...! BUT STILL) :)

[/img]

·
Registered
62 Posts
krzys4 - Car looks sweet. The silver roof rails looks great with that color!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.