Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Nice, wondering when they will come out with this kit and the exhaust or tip to match it.

Jim

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thats what infiniti should've done to the 45 in order to give it more of a distintive look compare to the 35..that would probably boost 45 sales as well..

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I like the aggressive front,but like our smoother rear

·
Registered
662 Posts
I saw a '05 order sheet saying there is gonna be an Aero Kit? Can anybody confirm this? I think it was at Grubb's web site.

·
Registered
21 Posts
my friend told me that he saw a fx fixed up in a magazine. think it was modified cars magazine. dont remember which issue it was but it had a body kit on it and all of the side black moldings were body colored. he said it looked tough. will try to look for the magazine and post some pix for you guys.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
nismofx35 said:
my friend told me that he saw a fx fixed up in a magazine. think it was modified cars magazine. dont remember which issue it was but it had a body kit on it and all of the side black moldings were body colored. he said it looked tough. will try to look for the magazine and post some pix for you guys.
It was probably the Prodrive FX-R. They aren't releasing anything, though.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
topguy said:
I saw a '05 order sheet saying there is gonna be an Aero Kit? Can anybody confirm this? I think it was at Grubb's web site.
The '05 order sheet from Grubbs has ALL Infiniti models listed on it; you likely saw that in the G35 section. There is no Aero kit listed for the FX.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts