Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beryllium

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of Beryllium & Graphite colors for FX? Which one is more popular? Better looking (obviously highly subjective but still)? Easier to take care of (hides dust & dirt)?
and more importantly easier to re-sell? Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I LOVE MY BERYLIUM FX!!!

DG was my first choice, but my wife fell in love the first time she saw the B16 FX35. So B16 we went home with. Every time we drove by a DG FX, my heart would twitch a little. That's the color I could get. I was upset that I had to compromise, however, after a few weeks, I fell in love with B16 myself. The color is truely amazing under the sun. Now, every time I drove by a DG FX, I would just go "I am so glad that my wife did not budge and let me get a DG FX". DG just seems so plain to me now, especially from this part of the country, every other FX is either DG or BS. I am not worrying about resale value neither, since I am not planing selling mine. So, as long as I am happy, who cares if others think my B16 FX looks like a pile of shiiiet in a cloudy day, eh? 8)

PS. As you can tell from my signature, of all the colors we could choose from including the new sapphire, we went back and get another B16!!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
im partial to DG from the day i first saw it, but B16 was my second choice. after owning DG for almost 2 years, seeing B16 is very refreshing. i tihnk that would work both ways.

DG is ,however, WAY more popular and everyone has it. B16 is rare like LC

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
DG is the most popular color, I see them everywhere! Go for the B16 :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.