·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to get mine! 8)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow,

Great pics! Lights look outstanding. Post some more pics. I think I may need to break down and get the lights.

·
Registered
551 Posts
nice !!!!, My-sweet45......what fog bulbs are you using ?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Sweet

Nice, cant wait to get mine installed next week.

What would happen if we put another 10K in the fog lights, would every one on the streets hate us at night.

Jim

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice !!!!, My-sweet45......what fog bulbs are you using ?

thanks

FX4U2C: I don't have the box with me, but it's Piaa bulb that generate a bright purplish color light.

jimsbmw: they'll hate and envy. better yet, stay out of our way. FX comming through. :lol: j/k

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
My-sweet

Off the topic, but what camera are you using, great pics at night?

Jim

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jimbmw

There are alot of good Digital Camera out there on the market, I have the Sony Cyber Shot Pro DSC-F717, it has a lot of great features, but Primarily I like the design of the camera itself, the "L" shape design. :lol: I think this camera is very capable of taking grerat pics at night, but I'm sure other brand of camera can also do the same thing. It's all about technique or the feature/function that the camera allows you. I'm no pro, all I did just play around with the setting :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
My-sweet

Thanks for the info, took a look at the 717 and its a nice camera.

Jim

·
Registered
832 Posts
My-Sweet45 said:
jimbmw

There are alot of good Digital Camera out there on the market, I have the Sony Cyber Shot Pro DSC-F717, it has a lot of great features, but Primarily I like the design of the camera itself, the "L" shape design. :lol: I think this camera is very capable of taking grerat pics at night, but I'm sure other brand of camera can also do the same thing. It's all about technique or the feature/function that the camera allows you. I'm no pro, all I did just play around with the setting :lol:
Nice choice!

I own a Sony CyberShot Pro DSC-828 and I love it! :D
I haven't had the chance to take any pictures of my FX with it yet, still waiting for it to be finished with the repairs. :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
infx35, nice camera, I thought of upgrading to the 828 model, but still can't get over the design/appearances. looks more like a conventional camera to me then a digital camera. :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Heya Sweet. Can you post a pic from the inside of your vehicle looking out into the night. I'd like to see what you see when you are driving.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heya Sweet. Can you post a pic from the inside of your vehicle looking out into the night. I'd like to see what you see when you are driving.

Thx guys.

personally, I think the stock HID is more yellowish, so many might think it's brighter that way, but with this 10k HID bulb, I think it's just as bright. Well, at least my friends told me so, as they drove in front of me when we were hanging out last time. I'll try to take a better pic from the inside of the car next time. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts