Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I have a FX-50S the color is Malbec Black, I'm considering covering all the chrome emblems in a 3M vinyl wrap but having difficulty matching the Malbec Black anybody done this before? any feed back would help.

Thanks, MadSkinz

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just did my 2012 FX50XS. It was a bit time consuming but it's not that difficult. The most difficult parts were the door handles and luggage racks because of the curved surfaces. I didn't do the logos because I wanted some contrast instead of everything blacked out. I'm planning to do the wheels at some point. Also, I replaced the grille with the blacked out grille from 2017.
Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Tire
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just did my 2012 FX50XS. It was a bit time consuming but it's not that difficult. The most difficult parts were the door handles and luggage racks because of the curved surfaces. I didn't do the logos because I wanted some contrast instead of everything blacked out. I'm planning to do the wheels at some point. Also, I replaced the grille with the blacked out grille from 2017. View attachment 20320 View attachment 20321 View attachment 20322
You did a good job it looks sharp, did you use a vinyl wrap?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts