Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
paddockperformance.com: Any plans to make a CAI for the FX35? I noticed you're in NY, where in NY are you guys located. I may be interested in being a test mule for the CAI if you guys are close enough ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ujmot said:
paddockperformance.com: Any plans to make a CAI for the FX35? I noticed you're in NY, where in NY are you guys located. I may be interested in being a test mule for the CAI if you guys are close enough ;)
ever heard of Haverstraw??

thas where they are, i believe.........

im sure Ken would take on the challenge, if he can make the time,

eh ken??

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Looks like upstate... not sure how far up. I'll have to map it out ;)

I just contacted Dreamworks. They are located in the Bronx and their SC kit for the VQ is due out in March. I am going to give them a visit. :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Ken, how far are you from Manhattan?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nevermind, I found you on Yahoo Maps. Just north of Nyack and south of Bear mt. :) How much are these CAIs going for?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I should look before asking. lol. thanks Particle

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
particlefx said:
Their website says $399, but I'm sure Ken would offer us a really good deal (hint hint, nudge nudge). :wink: :D
i can guarantee Ken will give us 15% off on stuff, as long as i confirm a membership to this site........

and this site only........lol (j/k)

hey Ken-- whaddaya think??

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
particlefx said:
Should'nt the version for the FX35 be a lot cheaper than the 45? It requires less material and us 35r's are cheaper anyway - right? (j/k :wink:)
true, the 35's are really just little tyke motors anyway......

maybe just use a funnel taped onto the intake runner.....

((ducks and covers head))

K I D D I N G!!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haverstraw?

Hey,

Haverstraw is located 10 miles north of the Tappan Zee Bridge. 25 miles north of the G.W.bridge. Exit 5 off the Palisades. As far as the intake, the expense is in the tig welding and bending etc.. so the price for the intake would be the same for the FX35. Sorry! but I will honor a 15% discount for the members of infinitifx.org.

Thanx.....

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Re: Haverstraw?

paddockperformance.com said:
Hey,

Haverstraw is located 10 miles north of the Tappan Zee Bridge. 25 miles north of the G.W.bridge. Exit 5 off the Palisades. As far as the intake, the expense is in the tig welding and bending etc.. so the price for the intake would be the same for the FX35. Sorry! but I will honor a 15% discount for the members of infinitifx.org.

Thanx.....
THERE YOU HAVE IT!!

IN WRITING (or typing at least)

15% is a darn good gesture, imo

thanks Ken.....

please let me know when mine is ready...

Scott

1 - 20 of 38 Posts