Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a part number or know what type of fuses the FX uses? I know I could easily pull one from the fuse box but I though I'd ask here to see if anyone could save me the hassle!!

I'd like to get one of those emergency fuse kits with a fuse puller that is usually sold by Buss or LittleFuse...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Don't really know what you call them specifically, but it uses mini fuses, standard configuration. There's a fuse puller anc a couple of spare fuses located in the kick panel fuse box already.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info and the tip about the spare fuses in the passenger kickpanel; I guess I need to pull one of the spares and compare it when I go to the store!

I believe you're correct, they are called mini (blade type I think); the problem is there were two different P/N's on display at Walmart/Autozone when I checked (and neither had a fitment catalog that I could see). Both indicated that they were for Japanese cars and both looked identical except for slightly different P/Ns!

Thanks anyway!!

Larry

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
BTW, the fuse box in question is in the driver's side kick panel, there isn't one on the passenger's side.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah thanks for that clarification, I must be confusing that with another vehicle I have...

Larry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts