Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
LOL, that's great. Reminds me of the time I was leaving a hardware store and got in what I thought was my 4runner. The person left there door open. I hit my unlock button from pretty far away, heard a beep, then got in...........to the wrong truck! Mine was two spots over.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
ha!

i travel a lot for work and sometimes i wind up going to the same hotel week after week and i even get the same room each week.

one time in NJ, i had the same room for weeks and then one week they gave me a different one. after a hard day of work, i came back to the hotel and went to my room and started to slide the card key.

i didnt work. i tried again. i didnt work.

then all of the sudden, the door flies open and as im looking at the dude in my room and thinking to myself "where the **** is all of my stuff!!!", he is looking at me going "what the **** are you doing breaking into my room dude!" :shock:

it was then that i realized that i was trying to get into my "normal" room and that i was on the completely wrong floor altogether! :lol:

needlesss to say, it was a hard one to explain :)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
too bad it was a "dude" :lol:
such is my luck :roll:

although, one time at a westin in NJ, i had a real nice young lady bring me room service and i chatted with her for a while :wink:

too bad she was working the night shift :roll:

·
Registered
748 Posts
bradical said:
ha!

i travel a lot for work and sometimes i wind up going to the same hotel week after week and i even get the same room each week.

one time in NJ, i had the same room for weeks and then one week they gave me a different one. after a hard day of work, i came back to the hotel and went to my room and started to slide the card key.

i didnt work. i tried again. i didnt work.

then all of the sudden, the door flies open and as im looking at the dude in my room and thinking to myself "where the **** is all of my stuff!!!", he is looking at me going "what the **** are you doing breaking into my room dude!" :shock:

it was then that i realized that i was trying to get into my "normal" room and that i was on the completely wrong floor altogether! :lol:

needless to say, it was a hard one to explain :)
That's why I always put the "do not disturb" sign on the door handle when I LEAVE the room. :idea: Just another thing for me to double check before trying the key. When you really need to worry is when you go to the wrong room and the key DOES work and theres a guy there standing in his boxer shorts talking on his cell phone staring at you like a deer in headlights. :shock: It's actually better when it is a guy because the women scream bloody murder when a stranger walks in on them. :oops: I've traveled enough to realize that giving you the wrong key at check-in is a fairly common thing at hotels. :(

-NJJ

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Can someone either post or E-mail me this file? With my browser, I can't see anything but images if they're hosted in the .ORG .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.