Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone confirm that these may work the mpg? i just bought the (fuel doctor) that plugs ontot the cig lighter socket, ill have to drive few more days to see if they are working or not. but what about this one? vvvvvvvvv

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-UN ... ccessories

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
I wouldn't even put that thing in the back seat to my car, let alone install it somewhere.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
First brake covers, now these? Cmon Lex :lol:

Might as well put a resistor in to give you more MPG and HP :roll: We actually have a thread about these from like 5 years ago where there was actually some legit discussion on these. But only briefly. Theyre crap.

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Wow. I was going to say something but I forgot what it was. My brain has been emptied of all common sense or knowledge or pretty much ANYTHING after skimming that link

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Dude, Lex...that's precious food money you are using! Then again, now that you are banned from that buffet...I guess you have some change to spare.

Lose the fuel saver gimmicks and just go easy on the throttle if you're trying to save gas. :p

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
If you read the eBay description closely, you can see that this unit also
1. Promotes hair growth
2. Helps you lose 20lb in 10 days
3. Battles ED, adds inches, helps you last longer
** not evaluated by the FDA

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
SMH...

·
Registered
314 Posts
That weight loss claim only applies if you eat the unit!

#not intended to be a factual statement

;)
---
Via Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I wonder if you hook these things in series at 5 hp each X 20=100 additional hp! Wow sure beats a supercharger.
Bill

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANKS, ONLY COZ I READ IT IT FROM A CAR MAGAZINE THAT THEY WORK AND STUFF.

BUT YEA RICH YOUR RIGHT, ILL USE THE MONEY FOR FOOD INSTEAD LOL.

BTW JOHNMAX, IM JUST PLAYING AROUND, I WASNT REALLY GONNA GET THAT PLASTIC BRAKE COVER LOL. I WAS JUST BEING LAZY LOL. SOMEONE WAS SELLING THEM TO ME FOR $20 AND I DIDNT BUY IT, WHY NOW LOL.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
LEX-FX said:
BTW JOHNMAX, IM JUST PLAYING AROUND, I WASNT REALLY GONNA GET THAT PLASTIC BRAKE COVER LOL. I WAS JUST BEING LAZY LOL. SOMEONE WAS SELLING THEM TO ME FOR $20 AND I DIDNT BUY IT, WHY NOW LOL.
Its ok I was breaking your chops :D.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey lex since your baned from the all you can eat buffet place and have extra money to burn, ill take a steak dinner at the next meet. LoL. =]~

Dump the fuel saver thing. I'm suprised you bought that. Ahh (sigh) lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bklynjohn718 said:
Hey lex since your baned from the all you can eat buffet place and have extra money to burn, ill take a steak dinner at the next meet. LoL. =]~

Dump the fuel saver thing. I'm suprised you bought that. Ahh (sigh) lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
only if you gonna install my new sparkplugs hehehehe

and btw i think i found a sure way to save when driving,
take out rear seats (i dont use them,ialways had coupes before this), take out,i mean delete sparewheeel, delete rear wiper, delete rear speakers (who is gonna listen back there,rear seat is out,so) so with hese reductions i can get atleast a styrofoam cooler box to carry my sandwiches,what do u think? eol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh lolz.
I put one of that on my 12' FX35LE (expensive one though, almost triple price those on the link). It's simple as the standalone unit is "battery voltage stabilizer", MPG gain is just a matter of driving here and there since my FX is an AWD I don't really care much, but electrical improvement is seen overall through out the vehicle though, also quicker response from engine as well. I'm now figuring out how to install the grounding wires as well.
On the side note, this work really well on my 07' G35s sedan, trans shifts much quicker and smoother I've seen.
Hard by just saying since most of FX rider "afraid" to mod their newly ride for some reasons...? I'll soon get a data log to keep their mouth shut :lol:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Wise revision of underappreciated topic. Data log is irrefutable proof of fear.
With vs without = over 18% improvement over time. Tfx35le- power bruther and hint: polarity fuel line filter! Line up those molecules and watch them almost vaporise without energy input!!! Piece out.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dislexicFXnaf said:
Wise revision of underappreciated topic. Data log is irrefutable proof of fear.
With vs without = over 18% improvement over time. Tfx35le- power bruther and hint: polarity fuel line filter! Line up those molecules and watch them almost vaporise without energy input!!! Piece out.

Man I'm lost lol, I'll brb goin to get some popcorn and read this again til I figure it out lol thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts