Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

In my 2007 FX35, the front windows roll down automatically when I shut off the engine, take key out and open the door. No help in owners manual. I did not replace the battery recently either. Any help?

Thanks in advance..

TK

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, I replaced the battery on both key fob's and the darn windows rolled down again a few times afterwards. When this happens, the windows seem to roll down if I open either side front door. So, what I do is I hop to the back seat and get out of the rear doors and lock the vehicle. I know it's strange and my wife will not use the vehicle, well she prefers the newer G anyway ;)

Anymore ideas??

·
Registered
170 Posts
My dad just replaced the battery in his 370Z and the windows would lower slightly after he got out of the car. He brought it to the Infiniti dealer (that's where he bought it) and they had to "reset" the windows by holding up on the window door button for about three seconds. It had to be done for each window. I know you said you didn't replace the car battery, but it might be worth a try... No, the dealer did not charge him ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

In my 2007 FX35, the front windows roll down automatically when I shut off the engine, take key out and open the door. No help in owners manual. I did not replace the battery recently either. Any help?

Thanks in advance..

i have the same problem on my fx45, were you able to fix the problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts