Infiniti FX Forum banner

front license plate

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  FromHereToInfiniti 
#1 ·
Well I forgot to mention that I did get my front license plate holder, the black thing on the front bumper painted to match my car, I was wondering if anyone else did that.

Jim

#3 ·
Yeah I got it done for free, I told the dealer I wanted it done when I ordered my FX.

Jim

#8 ·
hey jim (& all you with bug deflectors) other than a moustache look, do you feel it really deflects bugs? I try it on , looks ok on copper, now i just shaved it off , looks brighter/cleaner, 1-2 weeks to try it for deflection [if i'm not cleaning the glass i'm clean. the deflect.]

#9 ·
The only bad thing about the moustache is that clean with care, I send my car out to get washed and now I have a little crack in the middle where the screw is. Now I have to get back to the states and pick me up another one.

Also as far as I know I am the only one in Taiwan with the stache.

:lol: Jim

#10 ·
thats another reason, ne1 who works under your hood will tend to use it to close hood, i'm on my 2nd warr. unit. (same crack/same screw) got me re-thinking. we even put a little waterproof note under hood not to use b.d. to close - man r we nuts. or what? i'm hoping it really doesn't deflect. so i can sell it. makes the copper kitty look to dark anyway. ...**** so does the roof rails! / maybe they go to.

#11 ·
I dont know what I can say about the roof rack, I have it on mine but dont know what it is there for. I cant really put anything on there and I thought there would be accessories that can go with it but so far I have found none. I would like to be able to at least carry a bike on there.

Jim

#12 ·
since you are already dropped & spinin' phat dubs, 'might as well shave the front and the top 4 a totally off the hook badass look / garr. traffic stopper A1! ...Freakin'awesome DUDE ! - ROCKS!

#13 ·
PINITI-FX said:
since you are already dropped & spinin' phat dubs, 'might as well shave the front and the top 4 a totally off the hook badass look / garr. traffic stopper A1! ...Freakin'awesome DUDE ! - ROCKS!
OMG...I'm not sure if I'm more concerned with the language usage, or the fact that I acutally understood it. :shock: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.