Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car did not come install with OE front plate holder when I bought it. Here in CA front plate is required but I ran without it for almost a year with no problem. But my friend just got a ticket and it is $90 :shock: So I bought this plate holder from strictlyz.com and it fit perfectly!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Cool, I didn't know their holder would work for the FX. That's the one they make for eht G/Z that screws into the tow hook hole so you don't have to drill your bumper. I still preferto run without one and have done so for years here in TX with no probs. CA can be bad, though, esp. the **** meter maids in paid parking lots, so some kind of quick release or magnetic holder woud be nice just so you can slap it on temporarily when you need to.

·
Registered
147 Posts
that's were the nosemask come in handy, no place to put the plate on. depends on how you aruge it. hehehe. most cops just ignore you when they see a car with nose mask on. :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
e39ng said:
My car did not come install with OE front plate holder when I bought it. Here in CA front plate is required but I ran without it for almost a year with no problem. But my friend just got a ticket and it is $90 :shock: So I bought this plate holder from strictlyz.com and it fit perfectly!
got any installation pics? does it need to drill a hole into the bumper? :roll:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need to drill hole into the bumper. Just screw into the tow hook hole.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Took mine off as soon as I got home from the dealer. Had to buff out the scratches form the holder though. Never use front plates and never had a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts