Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a new member of the forum, but a long-time FX owner. Well, I've had my FX for a year and a half now, bought it when it first came out. Tech Package. And I had without the front license plate for all this time. I live in Illinois and the front license plate is required, but I had never had any problems with it, until a few weeks ago, I went to Quebec and left my FX at O'hare. When I came back, I had a $50 ticket on my windshield. I decided to pay it and continued on with my life, but a week later, outside my school, I got another one, so I decided I had to put it on. Like many people out there, I didnt want to drill holes on my bumper, so what I did was I flipped over the original License Plate Holder, and attached it with some plastic fastener, I had to drill about 4 holes on the License Plate Frame, but who the **** cares about it??? I think it looks better this way, specially on my Laser Red. So here are some pics... (They're not very good, but Ill try to post some new ones at day later)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Welcome to the ORG.

Jim

Nice way of instaling the front plates to bad mine has beed drilled already.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group; my frame holder had already been installed as well.

·
Registered
662 Posts
jorgemiranda said:
. I live in Illinois and the front license plate is required
And front window tinting is not allowed. Many people do it but my friend got a ticket for that. What happened to midwest good spirit? :(

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks...

I didnt know about that license plate holder from Strictly Z. Thanks for the tip, I guess ill be getting it soon.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
No problem. I wish the pics on the thread here worked. It looked like it fit perfectly on the FX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts