Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was backing up yesterday and the tire pressure thing was going off so I went to hit the trip button and instead hit the settings button while the rear camera was on and look what came on (sorry, crappy camera phone pic):

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i wonder if this is how you can adjust the backup camera appearance....(i.e.. also to eliminate some of the grainy-ness at night)??

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
By gaining access to this hidden menu screen, how can we benefit? ...What does it adjust or control? ...etc

·
Registered
551 Posts
Prolly adjusts those settings for the live video camera. (back up picture ) I would think.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Kewl, did you make any adjustments ? Will mess with mine in the am.

·
Registered
779 Posts
FX4U2C said:
Kewl, did you make any adjustments ? Will mess with mine in the am.
It was already dark so I did not play with it for too long; plus I was in a hurry. I will mess with it tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Brilliant!!!

I love the backup cam but sometimes can give off some very bad glare. Can't wait to adjust it and see if I can get a picture as good as my wife's IS.

Thanks for the tip!

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
johnmax said:
I was backing up yesterday and the tire pressure thing was going off so I went to hit the trip button and instead hit the settings button while the rear camera was on and look what came on (sorry, crappy camera phone pic):
One more thing: DO THIS AT NIGHT ALSO with your lights on. There is a second setting for night/lights on. BOTH settings will be saved. I found completely different settings were better at night. For example, I found decreasing the brightness and decreasing the contrast made the image much better for night viewing. Daytime had a brighter and higher contrast setting.

After making your adjustments, you can sit in your car and flip the lights on and off and you will see the different picture renditions on the screen. NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE TO SHIFT BACK TO PARK and then into reverse again for the different setting to be seen. The difference is very noticeable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
AWESOME FIND!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I love easter eggs!

Slick stuff, can't wait to try it. TNX!
Now where's the setting to change the exterior from DG to AC?? :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.