Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's Formula 1?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the 2005 Season started, just wondering if anyone else watches Formula 1?

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
I've got it on my Replay. Its a Sunday ritual to get up and watch the race from the night before. Go Montoya!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I'm expecting another Schumacher dominated season...gets old after awhile.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Yeah true. But I love the sound of them cars! Like when they fly thru the tunnel in Monaco. Reminds me of when I drive under a tunnel in the 45 and roll the windows down to hear that sweet roar :D .

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
05fxguy said:
AfterFX said:
I'm expecting another Schumacher dominated season...gets old after awhile.
Not gonna happen this season. Honda and Toyota are looking good (at least on paper).
Don't forget Renault! They did get a 1-3 today!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Even on TV you can see the fast acceleration, handling and braking of these cars,even in the rain. After watching F1, Nascar looks soooo sloooow. Major rule changes this year should even things out. And the women that follow the F1 circuit..........wow! :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Last year got the tickets but couldnt go, this year will make it to the Shanghai Formula 1.

Jim

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I am a F1 addict for a long time.Love the technology(not sure where the new rules are going though).Renault was impressive ,and some of the others may arrive to compete with Ferrari.

Do not dismiss Nascar(which I only watch occassionally),3200# cars with minimal electronics go very fast.Great engine development,but too few road courses and no rain racing..oh well,what we do for TV audiences

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brnjug said:
(not sure where the new rules are going though).Renault was impressive ,and some of the others may arrive to compete with Ferrari.
Well, I think the rules did even things out because alot of the cars where close to each other and there were several battles going on, but they certainly didn't slow them down much, the fastest lap was just like about a second off from last tear, which is not much considering all the changes they did.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Used to be a religion when I was living in Italy (went a couple of times to the Imola grand prix). I guess now I'm atheist. Wouldn't even know which channel to watch. Must be getting old!

·
Registered
58 Posts
i went to 2 formula 1 races in montreal...to tell you the truth the ambiance is great and it was fun to say that i hated schumacher but i am very tired of ferrari dominating, i wish renault, mercedes and others would wake up

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Our parent company has awakened...Renault2 in a row!
The new CEO has turned this company around

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.