Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how long u guys wait before they ship it out to you? I put my name on the list couple days before Thanksgiving and was told about a 2 weeks wait.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
2-3 weeks is the standard wait. Sometimes it's even longer. Good things come to those who wait! :D

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I asked my dealer about it. They're "mod friendly". They try to keep one in stock (mainly for G's - mine was the first FX they installed). All I had to wait for was my intake to ship from SoCal that I had installed at the same time.

They then shipped my core to Crawford, but I don't know how long it took them to get a replacement.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Mine was a 4-6 week wait. But I waited longer cuz I let a friend take my place in line.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Yes, Sweet did it for me. I chose a crappy name originally in haste when I joined. I am more comfortable now.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
revOevoM said:
Yes, Sweet did it for me. I chose a crappy name originally in haste when I joined. I am more comfortable now.
Just for the record, so we know who we spoke with the last 2 dozen posts, what was your original screen name?

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
revOevoM said:
Just for the record, so we know who we spoke with the last 2 dozen posts, what was your original screen name?
FXOrg985

I have only done this for "special" situations with a lot of consideration.

I just want to make sure that everyone does not ask me for name changes. Sometimes it is easier to delete a bad user and re-register with a new one.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
First of all, Sweet, thanks for doing that for me.

Secondly, I've had my FX since March 15, 2004. I waited 4 mos. for delivery. I didn't know about this forum before I ordered (in Nov. 2003) but stumbled across it early this year. Since I don't have internet access at home, I wasn't comfortable registering as a user from work. So, I gathered information from Mar thru Nov this year from all of you. Then, since the 1K user mark was coming up and the first anniversary also, I felt I had to join.

I want to say a heartfelt thank you. :D I feel as if I've been a member for a while. I've learned a great deal from everyone.

You (along with my tire guy that modded his G35c) convinced me to start moddin'. You can see what I've done from my profile and am only sorry that I didn't do all this sooner. I'm getting the ZTube installed next week and I think I'm gonna spring for the Stillen exhaust. I love the response the intake mods have given me.

Thanks again for letting me in.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Well then, WELCOME ...Again! :D After all, how often does that happen - might be better than being 1000! :lol: After that Z-tube install, let's start seeing some pics. Other than Interior & CAI, we're very similar. (Rail-Less?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts