Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys-- (and gals)!!

i am offering you all dibs on my fx stuff....

1 pair McCullough d2s 10,000K bulbs (HID) **sold**
1 roll-up custom fit windshield shade **sold**
1 rear vinyl cargo protector
1 oem I key transponder, with blank key (to be cut)
3- georgia rugmaster custom black floormats (rear is onpiece, with embossed logo) **sold**

more soon, when i can remember

-eS

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I cant believe you traded in your FX... but atleast we've now got the same motor to mess around with. lol.

How's the new ride Scott?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ujmot said:
I cant believe you traded in your FX... but atleast we've now got the same motor to mess around with. lol.

How's the new ride Scott?

tJ-

i couldnt take it anymore..... i sold my gsxr a few weeks ago, and NEED to have a hobby/goal with motorsports.......

it wasnt easy to let go, but BELIEVE ME, the VQ motor is the better of the two powerplants... i wont admit this publically (to start a war), but its true....

my first instinct was to get the 35FX.... should go with the first thoughts next time....

anyway, i have the PIAA diamnond blue sparks to sell also (you interested)?? 7500K jdm bulbs

-eS

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
So... Hows the break in going? How many miles on it when you took the keys and how many miles now?
I cant belive you sold your 2 wheeler :p

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Whut?! You got rid your bike too?!? Geez man what's going on? lol

How much do you want for the sparks? PM me.

Oh by the way, are you or Dawn interested in taking the Kinetix off my hands? I never got to install the **** thing and I've decided to put off the mods till later this year. It's sad to see it sitting around in my basement collecting dust.

I just spent way too much money these past couple of months and I KNOW if I put on the plenum, I'm gonna itch to go buck with mods. It's best that I chill out with the spending for a few months. :(

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ujmot said:
Whut?! You got rid your bike too?!? Geez man what's going on? lol

How much do you want for the sparks? PM me.

Oh by the way, are you or Dawn interested in taking the Kinetix off my hands? I never got to install the **** thing and I've decided to put off the mods till later this year. It's sad to see it sitting around in my basement collecting dust.

I just spent way too much money these past couple of months and I KNOW if I put on the plenum, I'm gonna itch to go buck with mods. It's best that I chill out with the spending for a few months. :(
rethinking my life and doing a bi of downsizing/consolidation, thas all....

50 shipped for the sparks??

although i had em in for about 2500 miles, i rarely ran with em on....

they're near mint

-eS

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
T,

Ordered the crawford on friday :?

d

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet Fx said:
T,

Ordered the crawford on friday :?

d
t-

orddered the vortec on wednesday.......

am afraid the intake manifold would inhale the kinetic box, with boost.....

tell ya what though, id love to rent it for a month's time..... (maybe less)

sorry to hear you are out of the modding business, for now....

i say install it and keep on keepn on!!

maybe paddock performance will help?? (lol.... :oops: )

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
haha

Well, I was going to return the Kinetix for a full refund but then I found out they are making a version 3 with major revisions to the plenum. After much thought, I decided to just exchange the plenum for a new version which has many improvements to the composite material (including fiberglass) and extreme temp ratings. It should be here sometime next week. :?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ujmot said:
haha

Well, I was going to return the Kinetix for a full refund but then I found out they are making a version 3 with major revisions to the plenum. After much thought, I decided to just exchange the plenum for a new version which has many improvements to the composite material (including fiberglass) and extreme temp ratings. It should be here sometime next week. :?

a guy at the dealer here is waiting on one......... guess you're keeping yours.......

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well we'll see how the version 3 looks.

Here's what Jamison said about the new version when I asked about it:

The new revisions we have recently made have really added to the durability and strength of the product. The material used is rated for USE at temperatures as low as -40 F. Meaning it can hold its strength at those temperatures. We have also added a ground fiberglass into the plastic for added durability and cross bracing internally for less flex.

I can get one sent out this friday, latest being monday. It really is a
whole new ballgame with this plenum, I can send it out with a return label for the one you have and you can compare them side by side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts