1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
The fabric mats or All-Weather mats?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wanting to know as well! I've seen used Infiniti FX35/45 mats posted for sale via e-bay (various conditions), but I'm skeptical.

·
Registered
93 Posts
UPDATE: I've searched since posting my original message looking for OEM Tan Floor Mats for my 05 FX35, which were discontinued for sale via Genuine Infiniti Parts Online (and dealership); I've been looking at after-market purchase for replacement maps in decent shape; came across a Tan set offered "new", but out of original packaging (photos look great/reviews awesome). Watched/bid after a week or so via ebay and got the full set for just $30.00 US!! Should receive next week, and I'll post photos of my current mats alongside the new mats when I get them.

Frankly, I only need the front two mats, and not the rear (one piece) mat, so I'll likely be looking to unload the rear mat to a local purchaser or via ebay!

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
That's a great deal! These are the carpet style mats and not the all-weather mats I assume?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes, DatMan; carpet style mats. I live in Atlanta, GA - so, I don't really have a need for the all-weather mats, though I've considered Weathertech if I was unsuccessful finding the carpet style mats.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have weathertech liners (not mats) for my 2012, the front fit well but the rears don't fit as well as the weathertech liner in the rear of my buick enclave. That said, it will be much better than carpet mats for kids muddy/snowy boots

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly, I will sound picky but I had the same mats for all the years I had my 2006 fx35. I put clear mats over the factory mats. I've seen them online for $135. They do have rubber for $150.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dee, check eBay! I just received a set of new (but out of the protective plastic) floor OEM floor mats for my 05 FX35. Purchased off eBay. Watched for two weeks, then bid $30 and won! Even has the new car smell! Photos when I can upload them from home.

·
Registered
93 Posts
First - Photos are current mats of 05 FX35, and here are the new FX35/45 mats I purchased via eBay for just $30.00 US for my ride; I'm beyond stoked! (I didn't take a photo of the new mats IN my FX because I want to clean the carpeting first). However, I'm seriously considering placing clear mats on top of these as Dee suggested above (to keep them looking much better over the years)!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
LOL... Yeah, your old ones are pretty dead...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts