Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has purchased floor mats for their FX that has the Infiniti logo on them; if so where did you buy them and how much! Did they match your interior and did you get the rear passenger floor mat as well...

I've checked with my local dealer and the only ones that they stock are the same plain ones that came with mine...

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, I will check both of these places out!!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I have a set of carpet floor mat that I got from the dealer in Taiwan when I purchased my car, the front are preety plane but the rear mid section (where the lump is) that part is embroidered with the infiniti logo.

jim

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey infx35,

I noticed that your FX has Graphite interior as well, did you buy your floor mats through georgiarugmasters.com and if so, what did you pay and what colors did you select (for the mat itself and for the logo).

I haven't called Tim yet, but I will before I decide to buy but I can't figure out the ideal color combo; I'm leaning toward Black with Metallic for the logos...not sure if Granite for the logo would be better (or more closer to Silver which is what I want)...

Thanks!

·
Registered
832 Posts
LarryW said:
Hey infx35,

I noticed that your FX has Graphite interior as well, did you buy your floor mats through georgiarugmasters.com and if so, what did you pay and what colors did you select (for the mat itself and for the logo).

I haven't called Tim yet, but I will before I decide to buy but I can't figure out the ideal color combo; I'm leaning toward Black with Metallic for the logos...not sure if Granite for the logo would be better (or more closer to Silver which is what I want)...

Thanks!
I myself have not yet purchased them, but as far as color combo for yours, I would go with the Black background and Metallic logo. I think the Metallic is closer match to the Brilliant Silver...plus would go with the aluminum trim. This would also be my color combo when I buy mine. You should order through their ebay offer...$149.00 shipped. Is there more of a discount if you actually order through Tim?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I've seen them on eBay too, I think this is the same price if you order from their website (unless they're throwing in free shipping in which case the eBay price would be better).

Now I'm trying to decide if that cargo mat would be worth it or not...

I will be calling them real soon since I can't find anyone locally that carries decent mats with the Infiniti logo.

·
Registered
832 Posts
LarryW said:
Yeah I've seen them on eBay too, I think this is the same price if you order from their website (unless they're throwing in free shipping in which case the eBay price would be better).

Now I'm trying to decide if that cargo mat would be worth it or not...

I will be calling them real soon since I can't find anyone locally that carries decent mats with the Infiniti logo.
The offer on eBay does include shipping for $149.00 if you choose "buy now".

Here is the price from the website:

Infiniti FX35/45
- Mat Logo Color Metallic
- Mat Background Color Black
- Mat Configuration 2 Front w/ Logo 2 Back w/ Logo $225.00
-$50.00(cargo mat)

Sub-Total: $175.00

This price is without shipping, so I would order through eBay unless Tim can offer a better deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts