Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and they are out, I just happen to park right next to the new C-6 Corvette, I like curves and this one has it all... 50-60y old guy drives it.
>>>sorry for stealing the thread :p <<<<

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
particlefx said:
phamgiaj said:
50-60y old guy drives it.
So when you're 50-60y you plan on driving something age appropriate? Not me. Besides, his girlfriend is probably 20. ::D
Ya, a Cadillac CTS-V

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I have some pics of one I saw the other day, never seen anything like it, seemed like a concept vehicle. My wife took the pics and they suck but I will try and post when I am home. Pics were taken on the interstate so they are kinda hard to see.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Here they are:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Looks like a throw back to the early days! :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
OMG, that poor C5...

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
yep, seen that kit on one other C5 -- it's hideous and expensive!

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
This one is worse!

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
I remember that retro Vette. It was featured in one of major car mags ( I think it was Car & Driver) 1-2 yrs ago. I thought it was "invented" by an old guy.

I saw C6 several times and liked overall size but didn't like that projection headlights.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
:big3:

·
Registered
549 Posts
That Retro C-5 was actually published in many mainstream auto magazines as an independent design prototype for a study in the general direction of the C-6. It was a concept proposal presented to Dave Hill (Chief Engineering [email protected] GM). Something to the headlines of "Is this the new Corvette?" Whew! I'm really glad they didn't go down that pathetic retro path. That C-5 has some really poor execution on historically great styling ideas: a frankenstein graft of odd styling cues. It is unique.....

I guess the only thing that guy can do now is drive it after all of the money and resources invested in it. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
it's not a one-off. those kits can be purchased.......

·
Registered
882 Posts
NEW Z06 spyshot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts