1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okie dokie. Finally got some nice weather and free time to take some pics. :D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey,

Congratz and nice car!

1) Is that where you live/your property?? Cause, wow!

2) Are you allowed to bring home your car without plates (temporarily of course)? I wish we were allowed to do that here in Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Huh, looks green in the pics...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Semi sport? You got the sport package but exchanged the 20s for 18s and the silver rail for black ones? Is that correct?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
05fxguy said:
Semi sport? You got the sport package but exchanged the 20s for 18s and the silver rail for black ones? Is that correct?
I'll ditto this question - what do you mean by semi-sport? If 05fxguy's speculation is correct that seems to be a very expensive semi-package ??

·
Registered
392 Posts
Exhaust tips

Is it me, or do the exhaust tips seems pretty dirty, I like to keep mine shining!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
93til said:
Hey,

Congratz and nice car!

1) Is that where you live/your property?? Cause, wow!

2) Are you allowed to bring home your car without plates (temporarily of course)? I wish we were allowed to do that here in Ontario, Canada.
Thanks. 1) no, I wish.. it's a local park. 2) no, but if you note the rear view, you'll see a temp license taped on the inside rear window.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MustGoFastR said:
Huh, looks green in the pics...
Yeah, I believe it was due to the sun was setting. So it adds more of an orange glow.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
msu79gt82 said:
05fxguy said:
I'll ditto this question - what do you mean by semi-sport? If 05fxguy's speculation is correct that seems to be a very expensive semi-package ??
05fxguy is correct, right on the dot. However, it's not expensive because they didn't charge me the sport package. The reason was because I didn't want the sport package to begin with and they had one that's in the color and configuration of what I wanted but with the sport package. So they offered it to me without charging for the sport package. And if you're wondering, I did get it way below MSRP even after deducting the $2000 for sports. So I got a great deal. :D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Exhaust tips

jorgemiranda said:
Is it me, or do the exhaust tips seems pretty dirty, I like to keep mine shining!
Yeah, it's dirty. I need to really wash it. It also has a bit of an orange glow due to the sun setting. Keep in mind, I already drove this to California and back and through rain and snow. :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks Great :)
My parents live in Kirkland looks like the park they took me mountain biking when I was out there.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Seattle is beautiful as always. I just can't handle that many rainy days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts