Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the talk about vanity plates on FA decided to get one.
What do you think?
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
I love it :)

here is mine notice it says USA :wink:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
You can use your imgination. :D

I wanted just SWEET but that was taken. :(

But you got to think, when I'm speeding past someone, they might be thinking that is one sweet car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Thats AWESOME>

OK, well who else has any to share?

How about are you thinking about one, what do you want it to say?

I had one on my C5, but I did not transfer it.

It said BUH BYE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Mines nothing special: INFX35

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
johnmax said:
After all the talk about vanity plates on FA decided to get one.
What do you think?
<twitch>

"Pumpkin" ...? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
here is mine notice it says USA :wink:
You know why NM had to add "USA" on their plates, right? 'Cause the less-bright among us thought it was a part of Mexico!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
cheon sah :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
For you folks in VA who've suffered along with me, I saw one that some of you may relate to "I HATE 66"! Wish I'd thought of that. For those of you unfamiliar with the DC area gridlock, Interstate 66 is frequently jammed at 6am through about 9, and again 2:30-7pm, and at random intervals in between. I've spent over a decade commuting on this POS highway...but, will save the debate over who has it the worst for another thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
For you folks in VA who've suffered along with me, I saw one that some of you may relate to "I HATE 66"! Wish I'd thought of that. For those of you unfamiliar with the DC area gridlock, Interstate 66 is frequently jammed at 6am through about 9, and again 2:30-7pm, and at random intervals in between. I've spent over a decade commuting on this POS highway...but, will save the debate over who has it the worst for another thread.
i hate 66 so much that i will bypass it by any means by taking 28 to the toll road and then down to tysons or sneaking aroound the back way on Braddock Rd to 495. my favorite is when my client is downtown. takes me over an hour just to get to the vienna metro :-x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
For those of you unfamiliar with the DC area gridlock, Interstate 66 is frequently jammed at 6am through about 9, and again 2:30-7pm
I lived in Silver Spring when I lived in DC, so I'd take GA ave, but isn't 66 Carpool-Only in the mornings?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
kcrudup said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
For those of you unfamiliar with the DC area gridlock, Interstate 66 is frequently jammed at 6am through about 9, and again 2:30-7pm
I lived in Silver Spring when I lived in DC, so I'd take GA ave, but isn't 66 Carpool-Only in the mornings?
Only inside of the beltway. I commute from Chantilly to 495, which during rush hour(s), has one HOV lane, and 2 normal lanes, plus the shoulder is turned into a normal lane.

And, in reply to Bradical...I agree with your hatred, only I take it to a different extreme...I go to work at 4:30am...if I wait until 5am, it's already getting backed up. The funny part is that when I come home at 1 or 2pm, it's frequently stop and go...where the **** did those people come from...they certainly didn't go IN to work at the same time I did!

Anyway...back to the license plates...I've been hijacking way too many threads lately.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bringing this thread back to its subject...

I thought of another plate yesterday: "ITS A 45".
I have seen many FX owners and aficionados look around the back of my Pumpkin to see if it is a 35 or a 45.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
One time fee in Pa$25.I used to own CDJ,CDJ!,CDJ2..had too many cars!
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Top