Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I've been a member of this group for a few weeks, all the while i've been reading everyone else's posts about modifications, shortcuts, quick tips, and generally everything about their fx...

well on Friday December 10th, 2004 I closed on my new house and right after the closing I went to my dealership and bought my very own brand new golden sand 2004 fx35 with the touring package, splash guards & cargo mat....woohoo....i am already planning on purchasing my next few add-ons...xm radio, crossbars, all season floor mats (it can get quite rainy here in south florida), tint, 10K hid's, maple burl wood kit, and the list goes on and on...with all the great how-to's on this forum I think it will be really easy for me to do these add-ons....i can't wait...

i think my first purchase will definately have to be a small bottle of touch up paint...i went to the supermarket to buy a newspaper and came back to find a shopping cart resting peacefully on my rear bumper....i could not believe it, I was only in there for literally 2 mins...so now my bumber has 2 little scratches breaking what once used to be its uninterupted glossy sheen...

I love this group and hope to see even more informative posts in the future...

·
Registered
882 Posts
congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Hi There to U 2 & Congrats! :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am working on the pics, i just moved over the weekend as well so my computers are semi-setup and the transer of my dsl service has been less than cooperative, as soon as i am up and running i will post my pics

yeah, i think i only saw one other member with golden sand color as well....even the survey that was posted earlier showed that the golden sand color was the least represented color...i wonder why that is...

i make it a habit now whenever i see another fx on the road i give it a little toot-toot, in my opinion we are all members of a small group...even if we don't all belong to infinitifx.org

i can't wait to get my infinitfx.org stickers...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the family

:smileycouncil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts