Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested i found a nice set of side front and rear rain guards from autosport in VA . 1800 788 4495 .

front set $49.95 rear $44.95 part# 5621 f 5623 rear . Real easy to install and work great!

Also got from them headlight and foglight protectors for 44$ from xpel ,the makers of clear bra.

I m sure you smokers will enjoy this product on a rainy day.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com for instalation instructions . Took me 10 minutes. Will post pics soon.

Hope there is someone out there in fx land that was curious as to when a company was going to make these for fx.

Happy fxing to all u fxers LOL :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
superchargedIIfx said:
For those interested i found a nice set of side front and rear rain guards from autosport in VA . 1800 788 4495 .

front set $49.95 rear $44.95 part# 5621 f 5623 rear . Real easy to install and work great!

Also got from them headlight and foglight protectors for 44$ from xpel ,the makers of clear bra.

I m sure you smokers will enjoy this product on a rainy day.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com for instalation instructions . Took me 10 minutes. Will post pics soon.

Hope there is someone out there in fx land that was curious as to when a company was going to make these for fx.

Happy fxing to all u fxers LOL :D
I may need them if any of you did McDonald's drive-through on rainy day.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
please post pics

·
Registered
462 Posts
Anyone know why i can pick up a sunroof deflector and a set of wheel locks for a decent price? In my excitment, i somehow forgot to ask for them at the dealership yesterday :(

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
05fxguy said:
Anyone know why i can pick up a sunroof deflector and a set of wheel locks for a decent price? In my excitment, i somehow forgot to ask for them at the dealership yesterday :(
Wheel locks can be picked up at any dealer or online, sunroof deflector, PM GeoFX, he has one that he took off his car. New ones for some reason have been out of stock everywhere for months.

·
Registered
462 Posts
ShadyJC said:
05fxguy said:
Wheel locks can be picked up at any dealer or online, sunroof deflector, PM GeoFX, he has one that he took off his car. New ones for some reason have been out of stock everywhere for months.
Geo traded his with someone else for a part he needed. Looks like Infiniti reduced the price for the 05 deflector. Its now $61. I may just pick it up from the dealer.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup those are the ones from weathertech. :idea:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts