Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally did it. The wife and I went out to "price" an FX again and, we ended up buying one. It's a Diamond Graphite FX-35 with Graphite interior and the Sport package. They had one in stock but, it had close to 400 miles on it...had to pass on that one. They are getting another one in for us, it should be here by Tues/Wed. However, we probably won't pick it up until next Saturday due to our work schedule. We initially went to the dealer (Philly area) to see if they could beat a competitor's price...they blew it out of the water! After hanging out on the FX forums for 6+ months, the dream is about to become reality. Now the hard part is waiting it out until next week.

·
Registered
286 Posts
dude
welcome to this madness
the fun has just begun 8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
way to go! what dealer? sounds like they treated you well. congrats.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome, this car was made for Pennsylvania roads! There is no turning back.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PINITI-FX said:
way to go! what dealer? sounds like they treated you well. congrats.
We went with Infiniti of Willow Grove (Philly area). We negotiated at a price that the local competitor couldn't touch. We are extremely pleased with the way things turned out. The Wife thought it handled just as good, if not better than our 330xi.
This will definitely be my daily driver. :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Enjoy! You will have a fun summer! :wink:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
they must be gettin' tired of losing deals to westchester, best they would do for me was 1% over invoice and they wouldn't even come pick up my fx for service and leave a loaner. where in lancaster approx. are you?

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PINITI-FX said:
they must be gettin' tired of losing deals to westchester, best they would do for me was 1% over invoice and they wouldn't even come pick up my fx for service and leave a loaner. where in lancaster approx. are you?
I'm actually located in Neffsville near the Airport. However, I lived in Lancaster almost my enitre life. The thing that is cool about our area is the lack of FX's on the road...it will make me feel like I have something special! How bout you...where are you located in Lancaster.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
still not even 10 in the entire county! s. of east pete. on rt. 72 / dealer row - because of my occupation, Westchester/Ardmore Infiniti wanted to put an FX on manheim pike real bad. ...did you get your bimmer from faulkner?

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PINITI-FX said:
still not even 10 in the entire county! s. of east pete. on rt. 72 / dealer row - because of my occupation, Westchester/Ardmore Infiniti wanted to put an FX on manheim pike real bad. ...did you get your bimmer from faulkner?
Yep, we got it at Faulkners. So far we have been real pleased with it...no problems so far.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
get used to turning heads, groups staring & walkarounds in parking lots, traffic lights etc. wife coming home with " I love your car..."stories every other day. and this is only the first month!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
because of my occupation, Westchester/Ardmore Infiniti wanted to put an FX on manheim pike real bad
Can you translate this into English for those of us not in your area? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts